Want More Natural Energy?
Anne Dunev, PhD, CN, says:
“One of the most common reasons people visit a doctor is because they are tired or fatigued. When is being tired a risk to your health? When your fatigue makes it too difficult to carry on safely with the daily tasks of living or it causes too much of a strain on your organs or glands so that they are unable to function adequately. So, being tired can have consequences that go beyond falling asleep at your desk.
“Fatigue can cause driving and operating machinery to be dangerous. An Australian study showed that going just eighteen hours without sleep caused a similar impairment to alcohol. Shift workers, parents of young children and young males are most at risk.
“Relationships can suffer because a tired person is not a patient, understanding person. When a person is sleep deprived, there are mood changes and memory impairment. Anxiety is more likely. These all put a burden on relationships with family and friends and can even put jobs at risk. http://hr.uiowa.edu/uieap/10-reasons-well-rested
“The physical stress of tiredness puts more of a burden on the organs, especially adrenal glands, which compromises your immune system and may be a factor in the healthy function of your heart. Weight gain and difficulty losing weight is a common issue, and there is a higher cancer risk, as well.
“There are many reasons why someone may be tired and unable to get sufficient restful sleep:
- If you are a high achiever, or in a demanding job situation, you may simply not be spending enough time in bed to get enough sleep.
- Emotional stress and worry may impact your ability to fall asleep and/or stay asleep.
- Congested organs from toxins and processed foods, or a weakness in the hormonal system, can make it difficult for the body to relax enough to sleep.
- Eating a high sugar, high carbohydrate diet can play havoc with blood sugar, causing the body to wake up hungry when blood sugar drops too low after a sugar spike.
- Iron deficiency can cause tiredness and listlessness, because the red blood cells need the mineral iron.
- Nutrient deficiencies, such as B vitamins deficiencies, can wreak havoc on sleep, mood and general health.
“The best course of action is to identify the factors that are involved in any type of fatigue. So many health problems today are lifestyle issues and can be sorted out by evaluating diet and other lifestyle factors, rather than simply labeling the symptoms with a disease name and giving medication.
“You don’t have to put up with feeling tired and fatigued because there are ways to help your body generate more natural energy. “
How Can Camel Milk Help Create More Natural Energy?
Camel milk has a number of nutritional benefits that can support more natural energy.
Camel milk is packed with vitamins and mineral to provide your body with the comprehensive nutrition it needs to function at its best. Specifically, camel milk contains:
- Essential B vitamins, and 3 to 5 times more Vitamin C and more Vitamin A than cow milk
- Higher concentrations of minerals like calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, copper, sodium and magnesium, and 10 times more iron than cow milk
- An insulin-like protein that can help keep blood sugar levels in a normal range
- Antioxidants to help the body address free radicals and toxins that can accumulate and harm cells and tissues.
People drinking Camelicious camel milk have reported that they experienced more sustained energy during the day. Some people drink it before exercise to build stamina, or after physical activity to help provide the body with more nutrition for recovery and repair.
Camelicious camel milk is 100% real milk – non-GMO, gluten free and no antibiotics or added hormones, so it’s a natural way to support better health and energy.
If you haven’t tried Camelicious camel milk powder, do it now with 24% off and free shipping for 2 packets. Click here for this offer.