Enjoy Family Favorites without the Lactose Problem
So many family favorite recipes contain milk.
Now, you don't have to sacrifice the rich, creamy taste of real milk if you are lactose intolerant or suffer with cow milk protein allergy.
The solution is to substitute camel milk for cow milk in all your recipes. You'll benefit from all the wonderful nutrition that real dairy offers and you won't suffer from the digestion issues (gas, bloating, stomach pain) that so many people have when they consume cow milk.
Camel milk is a light milk similar in taste to cow milk, but it does have its own particular taste - it's slightly sweeter and saltier. Children and adults enjoy the taste of camel milk.
While camel milk does contain some lactose, it is usually very well tolerated by anyone who is lactose intolerant, and doesn't cause gastrointestinal issues.
Chocolate chip muffins will forever be a favorite of adults and children, so here's a recipe using Camelicious camel milk powder:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup camel milk
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line muffin pan with 12 baking cups.
2. In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt, and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine camel milk, oil and egg, and blend well.
4. Add dry ingredients all at once and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy).
5. Fill cups 2/3 full with batter.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan.
Serve warm and enjoy!
For more lactose intolerance recipes, click here: