Dairy without the Lactose Problem? The Surprising Truth
If dairy doesn't agree with you, you maybe lactose intolerant.
You may already know the pain of not being able to drink a glass of creamy, whole milk or eat your favorite foods, because even the simplest recipes contain milk:
Lattes, pancakes, waffles, muffins, scones, creamy soup, milk shakes, quiche, frittata, chocolate fudge, cookies, pie, and pudding.
And let's face it: trying to avoid the stomach problems and nausea by taking medicine never truly works, does it?
Here's the stunning truth:
Whole milk doesn't have to cause you gut problems and it doesn't have to come from a bean or a nut either!
While there are many “milk” alternatives, such as soy, nut and oat milks, the problem with these milks is they contain harmful additives to make the “milk”, and it’s never the same drinking real, whole milk.
Now, there’s a whole milk option for drinking and cooking what doesn’t cause gut issues.
It’s camel milk.
Making all your favorite recipes with delicious dairy and getting your essential nutrition isn't that difficult. All you need is milk from the "cow" of the desert – Camelicious Camel Milk!
Camelicious tastes great – it’s a light milk, slightly saltier and sweeter than cow's milk:
- More nutritious and significantly less gut problems than cow’s milk
- None of the harmful additives of nut, oat, and soy milk
- Doesn’t have the strong taste of goat or sheep milk
- MUCH, MUCH lower levels of lactose than cow's milk (very well tolerated)
- NO A1 beta-casein and beta-lactoglobulin
- From grass-fed camels from the largest camel dairy in the world, in Dubai
- 100% whole, natural milk – GMO free, gluten free, no additives, no hormones.
Camel milk is PACKED with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, antibacterial and antiviral substances – many more than other kinds of milk.
Best of all, it tastes delicious in all of your favorite recipes. In fact, we'll even show you how to cook them yourself! Here are recipes for some family favorites:
Click here for the Lactose Intolerance Recipes E-Book: Camel Milk to the Rescue: