Superior Nutrition in Camel Milk
Camel milk is extremely nutritious and has been used medicinally for centuries by nomadic people. In the last twenty years many studies have reported the successful use of camel milk in the treatment of human health conditions.
Camel milk offers proteins, carbohydrates, and a variety of vitamins and minerals necessary for health.
Camel milk is naturally lower in fat than cow or goat milk and contains a high percentage of unsaturated fatty acids, which are healthy for the human body because they can help with blood pressure regulation and healthy cardiovascular functioning.
Camel milk provides whole body nutrition when used on a daily basis.
Dr. Aristo Vojadani stated “There is no question that camel milk possesses unique, powerful immune-health system components that are nearly bio-identical to human colostrum” so camel milk also provides immune system boosting benefits.
Camel milk provides:
- Colostrum - camel milk has similar properties to colostrum and human breast milk.
- Camel milk provides probiotics in the form of oligosaccharides.
- Support for gut health - many compounds found in camel milk benefit the gut.
- Camel milk has a full spectrum of immune activating molecules and unique proteins and peptides not found in other milk to provide immune system support.
- A broad spectrum of beneficial bacteria needed for human health.
- Camel milk has nourishing bio-active molecules, such as lactoferrins, immunoglobulins, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Beneficial levels of bioavailable minerals, such as selenium, zinc, folate, iron and other essential nutrients.
- Camel milk DOES NOT contain two (2) of the most allergenic proteins in cow milk, such as A1 Beta Casein and Beta-Lactoglobulins.
- More than four (4) times the amount of Vitamin C than other types of milk.
Camel milk is a true natural health food based on the variety of natural, genetically compatible healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, proteins and other anti-aging nutrients that it contains.
With so many camel milk benefits discovered, there is no doubt as to how effective and healthy camel milk is for us. If you, or any of your loved ones, have a health issue, suffer from an allergy to cow’s milk, or are simply looking for a healthier alternative to cow’s milk, you might want to give camel milk a try.